Thursday 17 October 2013

Surprise in Madrid! Iker Casillas threatens to leave !

Iker Casillas has not played any match this year in La Liga and is used only in the Champions League and Spanish Cup. The situation has improved, however, the arrival of Carlo Ancelotti. The Italian uses him at least in the most important European competition . privilege which he did t  had in the past,before the departure of Jose Mourinho.
Although he did not have the best relationship with the Portuguese, Casillas says that he does not hold grudges, "I am sure when we meet we will be able to sit at a table to order something and tale Stories" .
Spanish goalkeeper spoke to newspaper El Pais, and when asked of his future, Iker said for the first time he is opened for a departure from the Bernabeu.
"Now I tell you I'm not going anywhere. My situation is tough, but I hope to change., If you'll ask the same question in three months, and my situation will not change, my answer will not be the same. Certainly "said Iker Casillas,
After injury since beginning of this year, in a duel with Valencia, Casillas has not got any match under the command of Jose Mourinho. San Iker made ​​his return to Real, in an official match in the UEFA Champions League. This was in Istanbul against galatasaray  6-1 victory

No comments:

Post a Comment