Sunday 13 October 2013

Valdes is closer to Monaco: "France attracts me very much"



At 31, Victor Valdes will most likely split of Barcelona, most likely at the end of this season. The goalkeeper is strongly desired by Monaco, and Valdes admits that he would like to move in Ligue I.

At Monaco, Valdes could reunite with his former colleague at Barcelona, Eric Abidal.

"I draw a lot Ligue I , can be Monaco or even another club in France. My future is known more than my representatives, but Monaco is a good option for me. I spent more than 20 years at Barcelona i have won everything but my adventure ends here, "admitted Valdes.

"I'm very good friends with Abidal and I know from him that he is very happy there. Eric sees as a brother is a real example, a real character. Would be a special thing for me to play with him again "said Barcelona goalkeeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment